Tuesday, October 21

blink people!

I slowly became irritated the other day as I was driving to the bank. It appears that the little stick that comes out of the steering wheel that good drivers use to SIGNAL when they are turning are lost on the other drivers. I was actually driving safely if I do say so myself, but other drivers were waiting to let me in on their secretive destination by declining to use that creative signaling devise. I almost rear ended 3 different vehicles. Good thing I was paying attention and not texting like the driver next to me who crossed the lane lines nearly sending me into the curb while i was braking to avoid the 'un-signaler'. I found myself yelling at the driver in front of me "Just Blink! Use the stinken  blinker people. It's built into the car!" 

I love driving

No comments: